Rules for Check-Out:
- Mill Valley Public Library Book Club Kits are available to patrons in the 94941 zip code who have a current library card and less than $10 in fines. You must be at least 16 years of age to check out a Book Club Kit.
- Book club kits check out for one 6 week period. There are no renewals.
- The 6 week check out period begins on the 1st day of your reservation. If a reserved kit is not picked up within one week of the assigned date, the reservation will be cancelled.
- The patron who reserves the kit must present their own library card or photo ID upon checkout.
- The entire kit checks out to one patron, who is responsible for all of the items in the kit. They must sign an acknowledgement form before they check the kit out.
- All components of the kit must be returned together or the kit will not be checked in.
- Book club kits must be returned in person to the Mill Valley Library during open hours. They cannot be put in a drop-box nor returned to another library.
Note: You must have a valid library card to reserve online. If you need assistance, please call the circulation desk at 415-389-4292 ext.4723