Rules for Check-Out:
- Mill Valley Public Library Book Club Kits are available to anyone over the age of 16 who has a current library card with the MARINet system and less than $10 in fines on his/her library account.
- Mill Valley Public Library Book Club Kits must be picked up at and returned (with all the components together) to the Mill Valley Public Library. Kits must be returned in person and should not be put in the return box.
- Book club kits check out for one 6 week period. There are no renewals.
- The 6-week check out period begins on the 1st day of the reservation. If a reserved kit is not picked up within one week we may cancel the reservation.
- The entire kit checks out to one person. The patron who reserves the kit must present his/her own library card or photo ID upon checkout.
Note: You must have a valid library card to reserve online. If you need assistance, please call the circulation desk at 415-389-4292 ext.4723